Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Lists: Modern Toy Boxes

By Designing Mom Guissell

Working with a limited living space I've had to rearrange furniture 100 times since my son was born to accommodate everyone but primarily to preserve my sanity! Key to keeping this place looking organized is the having workable storage/toy boxes. Here are some modern toy boxes that would compliment any modern nursery and/or living room and some also have the Green Factor plus! Check them out:


1. Stella Stackable Collection by Q Collection JuniorTM
Retail: $315 -$365 per storage cube
Green Factor:
100% recycled wood, no formaldehyde added medium density fiberboard construction. Non-toxic, free VOC health hazards, water-based finish.


2. The Owyn Toy Box by Mod Mom Furniture
Retail: $350
Green Factor:
Made with eco-friendly birch plywood, non-toxic paints (inside and leaf lids) and non-toxic, low voc water-based polyurethane, and hand-drawn, hand-cut walnut veneer for "branch."


3. Mojo Toy Box by The Land of Nod
Retail: $249


4. Fuji Toy Box by Argington
Retail: $420
Green Factor:
The Fuji Toy Box is made from renewable and sustainably harvested low voc birch plywood. We use non toxic and pollutant free finishes and our production facilities are energy efficient to reduce waste and energy.

5 comments:

Our Designing Moms said...

ok...you and Jackie have sent me on an organization kick. love the owyn toy box!

G. said...

Ha! Isn't just fabulous! Once I move I'll be making one of my own. It's drawn in my head but with the help of my carpenter uncle I will make it. Will share the toy box project once I actually make it.

Kiersten said...

Thanks so much for featuring the Owyn Toy Box! I really appreciate it!

Kiersten

G. said...

Oh Kiersten your work is just fabulous!

Angelina said...

The lavender box is perfect for my room, I love that color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails