Thursday, September 24, 2009

Make: Photo Keychain

by Designing Mom Liberty

My daughter is starting kindergarten this coming week - We've had a great time doing her school supply shopping - buying new boxes of 64 crayons, folders with kitty cats on them, and a new backpack. I'm a self-diagnosed addict to Vistaprint.com and all the various ways that one can use their services, but this one has been great for marking our bags and keeping things safe.

We use the keychains available at
Vistaprint.com as zipper pulls for the kids' backpacks, complete with a photo of the child, their first name, and mommy's cell phone number. In the back of my mind, I also consider it as another way to be assured that if anything ever happened, there's another way to identify and connect my kids and me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails