Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fotos: Summer Joy



by Designing Mom Liberty

Both of these photos were taken this summer as my family was on a vacation in HOT, HOT
Arizona. There was lots of swimming and water play, but these two pics capture the love of summer like none other. My son is only 3, but found leaping off the 5 foot high waterfall at the house was worth throwing everything into, and my sweet daughter found sheer joy at the water park, running after her cousins.

I will treasure these pictures as the ultimate expressions of "summertime joy in 2009"

4 comments:

jackie said...

i love these. the joy of summer captured so sweetly.

ricebabies said...

I love the one of your son on the tube. Just looks like a rush of fun.

Our Designing Moms said...

sad to see summer come to an end...
your little ones looks like they had a blast!

Tori Higa said...

so cute! i just love your kiddos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails