Monday, September 27, 2010

Shop: Tiny Frock Shop

Pamela Thompson of Tiny Frock Shop wrote to me about her darling vintage shop for dolls and I just had to share with ya'll!  With a fashion background (working for Betsey Johnson and Anna Sui) she decided to start an online "frock" shop for your little one's best friends...  Barbie never looked better if you ask me and what a wonderful and affordable way to introduce a love for vintage fashion to your daughter.  Click here to visit her shop! 



from Pamela:
I am a new Mom and fashion designer who worked in NYC for over 18 years. Once my daughter was born, my husband and I decided to move to Chicago so my daughter could grow up near family.


Since I can't get fashion out of my system, I decided to open an online shop that marries all my loves and experiences (vintage clothing, kids, play, dollies and editorial fashion) into a business that will benefit moms and children alike.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails