Thursday, September 23, 2010

Best of our Blogs: Emily Part 2

Here's a followup to one of Designing Mom Guissell's favorite posts from her blog Earthy Beginnings...
If you recall, her little man had a certain crush on Angelina but things quickly changed...
from Designing Mom Guissell:

While riding on the elevator w/a neighbor and my 3yr old this morning:
Me: "E do you have a girlfriend?"
E: "Yes!"
Neighbor: "You do?!!"
E: "Yeah!"
Looking at my neighbor perplexed points at himself and tells him, "I'm a boy!"
Neighbor: (laughs)..."This is best thing I've heard today!!"

Me: "WOW! So what's her name?"
E: "Emily!"

It's official the Angelina craze is over! In the meantime here's the heart he gave me when he asked me to be his valentine last week. I'm so last weekend!... sigh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails