Monday, July 26, 2010

Shop: Summer with Nonchalant Mom

It's way too early to start reminiscing...but I think it's right about this time of year (when the San Fran fog rolls in and out of the city) that I start collecting my "hits" of summer.  Below are a few of Designing Mom Carina's (Nonchalant Mom) favorites.   I second the salmon pasta! 



from Carina:
- summer clothing: Layla
- summer color: anything fluorescent and still in love with blue (cobalt blue)
- food: summer salmon pasta
- reading:
Star - how Warren Beatty Seduced America
- my kids are crazy for putting on shows right now... one just about every day... come on over and see if you like!? 

2 comments:

nonchalant mom said...

I have a secret sale going on starting tomorrow July 27-30 type in 'extra15' and get 15% off anything and everything in the store!
-nonchalantmom (carina)

Our Designing Moms said...

Ooo...that's an awesome sale Carina!

Related Posts with Thumbnails