Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Blogiversary

Be on the lookout for a new series called "Best of our Blogs" to highlight favorite posts of the Designing Mom's personal blogs and sites. And I invite you to share your blogs as well by sending in a link to your favorite posts ever (send to designingmoms@gmail.com)!

Speaking of blogs...I wanted to wish Designing Mom Lori of Fin + Roe a very happy Blogiversary! Her blog is five years in the running and she's doing a GREAT giveaway of one of her photographic prints, 5 Marzipan greeting cards, and a set of alphabet magnets (below)! Click here to enter.  

2 comments:

marzi said...

thanks for sharing my giveaway!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Mom Bloggers Club, I look forward to reading your posts.

Kari,
http://shining2save.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails